Traditional Cross Stitch Lacing
Send us your Cross Stitch and we will custom frame it and return it ready to hang.
Your cross stitch will be framed with hand finished wooden frame or pre-finished Ash with a choice of mouldings, finishes, mountboard, glass, backing, hanging and fixings.
We traditional lace your cross stitch and needlework where we can.
Blank frame can be sent for you to fit your own cross stitch if you wanted to.
We recommend conservation framing for cross stitches or needlework of moderate to high value.
Frames : All moulding are made to specification in England and are sourced from sustainable forests keeping the environment in mind. All frames used are FSC. Bare wood mouldings are finished to your chosen colour and then waxed for a perfect protected finish.
Mountboard : Standard mountboard is very popular with the core 100% virgin cream medium density pulp, buffered to a neutral pH, 1.4mm thick. High quality mounts at a fair price.
Glass : Shatter resistant styrene glazing is the safest form of glass for the home, work and public places while the UV stabilizer in the styrene absorbs many of the damaging UV wavelengths in natural and artificial light.
Traditional Cross Stitch Framing and Lacing
If you would like conservation quality framing please contact us.
Here are samples of the options available for your cross stitch frame.
Order Online Below
All cross stitch framing is custom.
- Choose below the closest size to your cross stitch (see how to measure).
- your choice of frame.
- The frame finish colour for your frame, which will also be wax.
- Then choose your colour for your top mount and if you would like a double mount choose the bottom mountboard colour, if not just leave it set to 'None'.
- Next choose your glass.
- If the frame is a gift for someone gift wrapping is available.
- Get a postal tube from the post office, pop your order details in with the cross stitch and post to our address.
Order Online Below