Put One Of These Frames On Your Wall
Art conservation frame and conservation picture framing.
Conservation picture frame is supplied with hand finished wooden frame, special UV glass, acid free conservation quality mountboard, backing and hanging and fixings. (Picture frame does not include image)
Mouldings : All moulding are made to specification in England and are sourced from sustainable forests keeping the environment in mind. Bare wood mouldings are finished to your chosen colour and then waxed for a perfect protected finish.Mountboard : Conservation Mountboard is chemically purified to remove the lignin which gives the best protection for high value limited edition prints and originals. These conservation mounts meet FATG quality Level 2.
Glass : Conservation glass offers better protection for moderate to high value art and art prints with a full 97%+ UV filtration.Anything Framed recommends conservation framing for limited edition art prints of moderate to high value.
Care for art works with a conservation picture frame.Below are samples of the options available.
Please Order Below
Conservation Picture frame is custom made for you.
- Choose below your art, photo or print sizes (see how to measure) and add your exact size.
- Your choice of moulding.
- The moulding finish colour which will also be wax.
- Then choose you colour for your top mount and if you would like a double mount choose the bottom mountboard colour, if not just leave it set to None.
- Next choose how you want to hang your frame and if handing it landscape or portrait.
- If the frame a gift for someone gift wrapping is available.