We are committed to minimising the environmental effect of running our business. To do our part for the environment we:
- Wood sourced from sustainable forests.
- All the packaging we buy is 100% recyclable cardboard or 100% biodegradable bubble wrap and tape.
- Re-use / recycle all incoming packaging and boxes when possible. Any of such items
coming into us will be reused / recycled and we ask that customers do likewise.
- We compost all waste wood, mountboard, cardboard, and paper products.
- Print on paper manufactured with chlorine free bleaching process, recycled paper and wood sourced from sustainable forests.
- Recycle all office paperwork.
- We only use moulding from sustainable forests.
- We use wood finishes made with plant material and wax made by bees.
- Use a supplier for toners that is committed to responsible and environmental business
- All toner cartridges are refilled.
- Use digital workflows to manage the printing and proofing process keeps the printing of
unnecessary proofs to a minimum.
- All are light bulbs are energy saving bulbs.
- Are electricity is sourced from sustainable wind power.
I am also a member of The Woodland Trust the UK's leading conservation charity
dedicated to the protection of our native woodland heritage.